This week, I made a taco bowl for dinner one night. I have not made a bowl like this before and it was quite tasty. I started by making the rice, and then prepared the toppings (avocado, tomato, and shredded cheese). When the rice was almost ready, I put the beef on the pan with some oil. After a few minutes it was cooked so I added the taco seasoning. I was told to put half of the packet, but the amount of beef I had was not enough for half of the seasoning, so the beef had too much spice/seasoning. This made it quite strong with a lot of flavour. However, it turned out all right because the flavours were balanced and spread out when mixed with the other toppings and the rice. I would definitely make this meal again, but next time I will make sure to put the correct amount of seasoning. I would also like to try it by adding more toppings, like beans, corn, lettuce, and sour cream. I really liked this meal because it was so different than the other meals I have been eating. I do not eat a lot of beef, so this was a very nice change!