Hi Hannah! I really like the idea of having a professional, public social media account to post about experiences when teaching. I have also considered doing this when I become a teacher. I agree that it is an excellent way to meet other people and educators. I also really like the idea of sharing lesson plans, activities, art project ideas, etc. with other teachers that I connect with. I believe that having this community of people would be very beneficial. Great job with your post, I really enjoyed reading it!

Hi Helen! I think it is a great point you brought up about including diverse voices in one’s platform. Having people with different cultural backgrounds, for example, can bring new information and provide different perspectives on a situation. I also need to work on this and connect with more people that are different than me and have different thoughts and opinions than I have. My PLN is largely made up of people in education, so I would like to expand that and reach out to individuals in different fields, and who post about topics and ideas that I do not normal hear about. Good work on your post, and it was great working with you on the final project!